Woodforde's Brewery Tours
Discover how your favourite beer is brewed with a Woodforde’s Brewery Tour.
Please make sure to read the Terms & Conditions and Health & Safety Requirements before booking and before attending Brewery Tours.
What Happens On The Tour:
You will start the tour in the Brewery Shop next to the Fur & Feather Brewery Tap. Here you will learn about our history and why Norfolk is so important to our beer. You will find out a bit more about what gives our beer it’s unique taste.
From here, you’ll be taken to the brewery and your tour guide will talk you through the various stages of the brewing process. They will show you how we ensure all of our beer that leaves the brewery meets the quality standards we strive to achieve.
Your tour will end back at the brewery shop, in which you will have a beer tasting session. You’ll also have the chance to try any seasonal brews available at the time alongside our classic range.
This great experience lasts roughly an hour and a half. Following your tour and tasting, you will have a chance to check out the Woodforde’s Brewery shop, where you can take your favourite beer home with you. Everyone on the tour will receive 10% off their purchase in the shop.
For larger groups or corporate bookings please get in contact before booking.
Useful Information Before Attending or Booking:
(Please share with everyone attending the tour)
- This experience is only suitable for those aged 18 or over.
- All visitors entering our site must wear fully enclosed, non-slip shoes that cover both toes and heels; no flip flops or sandals are allowed. Please also avoid high or pointed heels.
- All visitors will be supplied with a high visibility vest to wear for the duration of the tour.
- Our tour requires visitors to negotiate several staircases. If you have reduced mobility and this might be difficult, please pass this information on when making your booking so we can efficiently advise and if necessary and possible, make arrangements to assist you.
- The brewery is not suitable for those in wheelchairs.
- Brewery tours only take place on weekends. It is safer for yourselves and the staff working, that brewery tours take place when the brewery isn’t operational.
- Due to the coronavirus pandemic, we may have to change how we undertake brewery tours depending on governmental guidelines. If required to do so, we will reduce numbers to help enforce social distancing and request visitors to wear face coverings.
Please review our Tours Terms and Conditions before attending the tour.
Brewery Tour Gift Vouchers
Want to treat someone to a brewery tour experience?
You can purchase a Classic Brewery Tour Gift Voucher to send with our digital gift voucher.